Quiz and Curry Final Scores

Here they are, the final scores for all the teams that competed in this year's Quiz and Curry.

These scores are based only on the answers provided to the questions asked. Well done Chicken Tikklers.

These next set of scores are for behaviour. Pilau Talkers were the teacher's pet.

This set of results is the combined scores for the quiz and behavior.

And finally, a breakdown of all the scores by round, quiz and behavior.

Write a comment

Comments: 6
  • #1

Ashlyn Sipe (Monday, 06 February 2017 11:03)

Wonderful site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

• #2

Loyd Timm (Tuesday, 07 February 2017 06:00)

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

• #3

Luis Matthes (Wednesday, 08 February 2017 18:46)

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours as of late, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the net can be a lot more useful than ever before.

• #4

Fallon Alcina (Thursday, 09 February 2017 01:40)

Outstanding post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

• #5

Write My Essay (Friday, 28 July 2017 07:15)

I get the hang of something harder on particular web journals consistently. Most generally it truly is fortifying to figure out how to peruse content material from different authors and exercise a particular thing there.

• #6

do my homework cheap (Monday, 31 July 2017 04:57)

I would feel envious yet I wouldn't state anything.

Do you have an idea for a project within the school. Why not apply for PTSA funding and see if you can make it happen.

The BISH PTSA is the diverse community of parents, staff and students at the British International School of Houston, a Nord Anglia School.

25% of all funds raised by the BISH PTSA go to a charity chosen each year by the school council. This year, it is Brookwood Community.

bisptsa.org is a free service provided by the BISH PTSA.

The BISH PTSA does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on this website.